Tuesday, June 12, 2007
everything has its limit .seriously. dream on.
If u dont want to . den y shuld I ?
arghh . dont irritate me any further la.
U cn be so pathetic & STUBBORN at times .
why me ? why nt YOU ?
wadeva . fed up jus thinking of it .
jus rmb , I m nt gg to do anything . ANYTHING .
interesting day . great morning . hmphh .
it was great . but nw tt I think bout it .
I feel like cryin . & tt is nt gd .
I hve nt cried all yr . so dont make it seem I m cryin 4 u .
U dont deserve such an honour .
didnt study much . a little.
Ate dinner out as usual.
Another problem arises .
Actually it has been thr 4 awhile alr .
But I m addressing it nw onli .
Cos it is due tml . great.
I realy hope I cn make it okies .
Sorry to e ppl concerned .
U noe I wuld love to come . seriously .
u both mean e world to me .
sorry alrights . frm e bottom of my heart .
stil prayinn a miracle happens & I cn make it .
hais. disappointed .
big time .
=(



