Monday, June 11, 2007
hahas . another wk has passed .
2 wks of holidays .
Unfortunately 4 me . dis wk has been totally UNPRODUCTIVE .

mon was fun . hahas =)
for half an hr . at least . hahas.
there is a first time to everything .
& some are really enjoyable . indeed .

tue. u noe wat . I cant rmb wat happened ?
I think I was hm studying . yeah . shuld b la .

wed gt a el seminar thingy . quite boring .
but overall ok la . after tt , go town & bugis.
hahas. Quite fun la . terra café . hahas .

thur . wtf . I cant rmb anything …..
wat is happening to me . everyday oso seems e same.
I did something on thur . aiyo . cannot rmb.
Forget it.

fri , hahas . go play pool.
wif e indians . hahas . fun la .
didnt noe hw to play . but stil ok la .
go eat all . gt scolding though.
came hm late . yeahh .
kinda grounded . hahas . wadeva .
like tt is gona stop me .
went over to stay at aunt hse .
was fun . had company all nite long .
went bck hm e next day . slept like a logg .

ytd morning went to santhiya hse .
blahblahblah . quite interesting .
went hm sleep .
understand wat I meant by UNPRODUCTIVE?
oh yeah . my dearest clown burfdae .
HELMI ! hahas . he rocks =)
hope I cn make it on wed sehh . hais..

so anw , today went to sch . new campus .
hahas . walkin arnd in circles . rite aisyah ?
e sch isnt as bad as I expected it to be .
I mean e classrm is smaller . but overall, nt bad la
onli problems I hve wif e shifting is .
e non-airconditioned hall . hais . o’level somemore .
e travellin time frm hm to sch . need wake up earlier .
e timing of e shift . like hello . june ? when o’levels is practically 4 mths away .
no bio lab . e thought of usin another lab . wth la .

so yeah . went to eat , den watch shrek3 . kinda funny . I guess .
kinda got into trouble wif my mum on e fone . wadeva
went walking arnd jurong wif naiimah & chan .
I was like some mayor . hahas . very funny .
came hm . mood fuckedd up . wadeva .
an hr . sucked . went to eat dinner .

kinda grounded dis wk . great .
my hp usage is being kinda controlled .
so if I dont reply u , thr might b a gd reason to it .
when sch starts , I dont think I get to use my fone at nite .
goodbye to my latelate nights . my midnight calls . my early morning sms chats .
I guess it is 4 my own gd . yahh . duno la . kinda weird u noe ?
Used to it . nvmm . o’s r wayyy more important .

prayin hard that I wil b able to make it . pray 4 me will ya ? =x
{ 8:54 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *