Thursday, June 21, 2007
one more month to e release of e LAST harry potter book . WOOHOO !hahas .
two more months to my birthday . YAY!
hahas.
so yeah . holidays comin to an end .
like it was a holiday anw …
hahas . but it was ok la .
today was fun . hahas .
missed faze&helmi alot .
dey came over . to study . yupps .
went to e games rm to study .
it is jus a rm full of tables & chairs la .
no games all .
studied awhile . but we ended up clownin arnd .
hahas . funny la .
made me realize hw much I missed spendinn time wif dem.
hahas . love u both =)
tml is another day spent at home .
studyinn. rite. probably end up reading bk la.
My dearest dad doesnt seem to wan to buy me a new fone .
esp when I m like obsessed over one nw .
NOKIA N76 !

sorry. I jus love it . no idea y .
daddy! buy for me la ! I promise to study hard =)
hahas . okok .
I shall jus dream on la . hais .
hahas . someone buy for me as an early burfdae present la =)
hahas . rite,
dream on tas …



