Friday, June 8, 2007
hahas . it has been way too long, dont u think ?
more den a mth actually .

most importantly , I screwed up my sa1 big time . YEAH BIG TIME .
worst results in e history of my bad results .
sounds stupid . nvm ..
so anw , last day of sch ..
that day seriously sucked , fucked . wadeva .

morning came sch wif a heavy heart . cos ….
whole day in sch , my mood was like fucked up …
after sch , stil fucked up . but managed to clear e air btwn someone .
thank god for that .
things onli gt worse b4 e ptm . great mood indeed .
day dreaming . not focused . main pts frm e ptm .
culdnt sleep well ..

so it has been a wk of holidays .
I did practically ntin much .
study in e afternoon , online at night , sms or on e fone past midnight .
that is my life so farr .

need to really focus on studies .. need to seriously buck up.
cant afford nt to do well for e o level . way too important .
started on bio . my main sub for e holidays .
too many topics to brush up on .

besides this , my other distraction .
huge distraction . but oso my entertainment dis holiday .
I duno wat to do with u .
what exactly is happening btwn us ?
duno . but u noe wat . I dont care alr .
let wadeva happen , happen . Im not gg to control anything .

we are growing apart .
no matter hw hard u try , it is neva gg to be e same again.
I knew frm e very beginning . tt dis wuld happen.
when I grew close to u all . I knew .
I wont b needed one day .
u all might refuse to admit it . but cumon la .
seriously . life is diff rite .
hu m I nw … =)

one by one ahh .
today . wadeva . jus thinking bout it .
for past few days alr .
I thought bout it , but brushed it aside .
Thinking it was jus 4 e moment .
But it is getting irritating .
E way u talk to me . e way u treat me .
nw even u dont need me .
great timing indeed . nw I feel useless .
great .. mayb u do think I m useless .
I am . hu m I kidding .
even my parents think so .
so y nt u guys . =)

wadeva =)
lets move on to a happier topic .
tml . hahas .
some stupid el thingy .
e great thing is that it is at somerset .
town area . get to hang out thr =)
hmms . sure wil b in a happy mood .

okies . I cant take it .
wat exactly is ur prob ah ?
seriously . u seem worse den that CLOWN .
hu usually shows his/her temper at me .
u need me , come find me la .
dont need .. den dont care bout me eh ?
or r u feeling tt I m drifting away frm u .
hu noes .. hais .
wahh . jus realised something oso .
fucking hurtin. nvm .
great =) my mood is jus great .

wadeva , everyone jus drift away .
{ 8:52 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *