Thursday, November 22, 2007
hahas. wat an eventful two days.

watched American pie , American pie 2 & American pie : band camp on wed.
with my dearest chan of course.
any time spent with her is always fun. && I love her.
hahas. always there for me. =)

so anwww , we had a great time la.
clowin arnd & talking crap & practically anything under e sun.
ehh , I really gona miss her if we’re gona go our separate ways.
okok. Shant talk about that. Sensitive topic.
hahas.
made pasta ALONE ! thx to some ppl. clown seh.
take one hr to eat. wth la. seriously.
hahas. whatever. I still love my slow bitch. hehe.
Online till 2am . haha. Found my twin.
It’s interesting hw I’m connected to her. Very. hahas.
CRAZY INC . hahas. funny seh.

Today woken up by some clown at 11.
Gt reminded that today was my bro’s psle results.
Decided to go & give him my moral support.
Yeah. Culd sense tt he was really nervous.
But I was glad that I was beside him when he received his results.
246. damn proud of him. Actually hugged him. Hmms.
Okies. no matter wat happenes btwn us. I guess. I stil love my brother.
Yeahh. I cried. Yes. I was really happy & proud of him.
He deserved e results. Although he culd hve done beta.
Yupp yupp. Went to my aunt’s hse.
Den to temple .i was kinda glad I did.
Prayed for stuff. Yupps.
Den went to buy dinner & headed to cuz’s hse.
Came bck hm after tt & here I am.
So yeahh. Interesting day ehh . hahas.
Ooh yeahh . I miss my clown. & my bitch. =)

sha’s comin over tml. Yippee ! lols. miss her.
Till tml den …
{ 8:22 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *