Friday, November 23, 2007
hahas. wat a day. woke up thinking I was late to meet him.
but he woke up later den me anw. wth. hahas.
watched e dvd he lent me. Om santhi om. .nice movie.
went to play pool with my cousins. At parc vista.
Yes, it’s free. hahas .fun la.
Standard. Kavin,yuresh & sanjeev.
Then , quickly showered to meet him to return e dvd.
& den rushed back hm to get ready to watch movie.
hahas. enchanted. Funny movie.
I enjoyed myself with my cousins today.
Cant wait for tml too.
Gg yuan ching open hse. For dunno wat reason.
There’s a family gathering at kavin’s hse tml. In e evening.
I dunoo how I’m gg to spend my afternoon.
My mum’s leaving for macau tml. Will be back on mon.
I’ll miss her. Hahas.
I miss my bitch a lot.
It’s been two days. That’s longgggg .
=( nvm, i’ll see her tml den.
Cant wait. Hahas. I love u clown.
&& I miss u idiot. Seeing u twice 2dae wasn’t enough.



