Monday, November 26, 2007
now it’s my turn to be ms.moody . whatever.

weekend was fun.

saturday went to yuan ching secondary .
open hse. To support Lithia. She performed a short skit frm Macbeth.
Proud of her. Yupps.
Went with my cousins & chan.
Too bad , there were no interesting sec4 guys to look at.
Oh well.
After that , we all headed bck to parc vista.
Played pool.
Den spent time with chan talking crap. Yupp.
Fun as usual. Standard.
At night , went to kavin hse.
Was fun la. cousins & all. Joelynn came too.
Came bck at 4am only. No parents at home.
Used com all e way till 5plus.

Woke up next morning only at 12.30.
Awaken by a phonecall.
Had lunch with dad&bro.
Sanjeev came at 3 plus to eat.
Hanged out till dinner. chan came at 5 plus & left
Ate at mac.
Came bck. Chan came over again.
We watched movie on e com. Hanged out.
Chan left. Sanjeev left.
Was online till 1 plus.
Was tired, read bk & slept.

Culdnt sleep properly though.
So many phonecalls in btwn, frm 5 am onwards.
Gave up at 11.
Chan came over. Hanged out.
Fun as usual. I love her. Ntin can change tt fact.
Den fetched mother frm airport.
Missed her. Yupps. Love her.
Ate at boon lay. How interesting.
Came back & came online.

I’ll admit. I’m pissed.
U lied. i dunno la. whatever excuse u’re gona give , I duno.
To me, u lied. proves hu I am to you.
No important. Whatever.
Wonder wat I was expecting frm an idiot like u anw.
Whatever.

As much as I expected such an ending for u clown , I didnt think he wuld be that pathetic.
That fucked up.
He gives guys all over e world a new meaning.
Actually no, he’s just confirming the fact that guys are screwed up.
Wonder when they are gona grow up & get serious.
Probably never. Whatever.
No hard feelings guys. just saying what came to my mind.

I dunno what I want in my life.
I dunno what I’m expecting.
Damn.
I’m happy with my life as much as I’m not.
Makes sense ? whatever.
{ 8:50 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *