Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Okies. it has been way too long.
seriously. months have passed.
so many things have happened.
A chapter of my life, over.

Oh well. i’m not gg to bother to summarise all e incidents.
I’ll just start from the o’level exams.

The truth is, I think I put in more effort during the prelims then e o’s.
That aint good news. but surprisingly enough, e O’level papers were much
more manageable compared to the prelims.
So yeah, I’ll take that as a good sign.
Praying for e best. I got to at least make it to a JC.
Or I’m screwed. I have no idea wat course to take in poly.

The break b4 e last 3 papers was fun.
Deepavali was more exciting this year.
& e 4e indians went deepavali visiting.
Needless to say, it was fun with e bunch of them, like always.
My cousin’s 21st birthday party was also fun.
With loads of pictures taken. hahas.
We cant get enough of e cam. Poor cam.

Phy&chem paper 1s were alright.
Majority of our batch had finished their papers on that day.
But e unfortunate ones like us went home with a sulky face to study for bio.
I culdnt sleep that night. Vomited 3 times at night.
I went to sch feeling faint.
I finished e bio paper within ½ an hr & slept for e rest of e paper.
It was bad. I had never felt that weak b4.
I went home in a cab. yes. a cab !
hahas. but I still went to town for prom shopping.
Yeah I noe I’m one stubborn girl.
I rushed home soon after that though. Did not hve any energy.
Went to temple. & den to the clinic , where I was given a jab.

But it worked. E next morning I was feeling fresher den ever.
Prom day ! LOL. I was excited but yet was not.
Weird feeling. Fazee & chan came over to dress up.
Aisyah came & we left for raffles town club.
Prom was fun. Everyone looked good.
Loads of pictures were taken. & I mean a lot !
After that , scrolled arnd town awhile den headed bck home.

Next day, chalet day !
Met up wif hui xian & shao yan to go to pasir ris.
Our chalet was kinda cool. & I was happy to see majority of e class present.
E bbq was fun. Talking & stuff with mr quek.
Spent the whole morning with e indians.
That was probably e highlight of the chalet.
It was fun la. Hahas.
Next day was spent slacking around. I was too tired to stay over e 2nd night.
So I left with e e4 ppl & went home . . . .

&&& to my surprise. My fave cuz had came over to stay !
It really made my day. Hahas.
We chatted & talked & I finally gave up & ended up sleepin.
He , on the other hand , was bz on e fone. Hmms. Hahas.
We went to watch GAMEPLAN the next day. Nice movie.

Sunday was spent mostly slacking in front of the tv.
I went to e library with chandini . hahas.
Not to study ! to borrow books. yes.
I love reading.
Headed to my aunty’s hse. Chatted with her till midnight.
Missed her & her tea =)

Hahas. Monday !
2E2 chalet day . met up with chan to eat lunch 1st.
Then proceeded 2 pasir ris with e e2 gang.
E2 chalet is always fun. Cos it’s just e2 la.
No matter what , my class is just so close.
Crapping around . clowing arnd.
sorry la. I just love them.
E food was great oso. =)
I want 2 thank naiimah & sq for makin it happen.
Hahas. I enjoyed rentin dvd wif sq oso.
Funny day . =)
I LOVE 2E2’05 =)

So yeah. I have not been home for e whole week.
Till today.
I just slacked in front of e tv.
Talked on e fone. Sms.
Use e com.
Yupp =)

Tml chan’s comin over. Woohoo.
Love her =)
Cant wait.

this 4 yrs of my life can never be forgotten.
I love all u guys . my life wuld be empty w/o u ppl =)
{ 6:38 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *