Saturday, December 29, 2007
HAHA. I’M IN SUCH A GREATTTTTTTT MOOD TO BLOG LAH !Thursday =)
Went to SJI with my brother in e morning.
Woke up like at 6 am sia. slept for 3 hrs onli.
Company him , as he takin some test.
Lazy explain all.
Bought his schbks & headed hm.
Chan came later in e afternoon.
We hanged out here & thr.
Hahas. went to JP to buy cheese pancake. Lols.
Went to west mall to buy drink at sweetTALK.
Den came back to my hse slack awhile.
Ate dinner at kfc. That’s bout it.
FRIDAY =DDDDD
2E2’05 GATHERING =DDDD
At sentosa luh. met e ppl at je at almost 9 plus.
Went to habourfront. Vivo giant to buy food items.
Took e sentosa monorail frm vivo. hahas. super cool luh.
Headed straight to e BEACH ! woohoo.
Played captain’s ball with e class.
Den walked to e sea awhile. Decided to get wet later.
Anw, we sat at e mat thr. Catchin up on each other’s lives.
Took loads of pics too. Slacked arnd.
Some of them headed for e waters.
While I accompanied chan on her agenda. Ahem.
Hahas. den we headed back to e mat, cos gt no one taking care of our stuff.
E guys & most of e girls went to eat lunch.
Wasn’t hungry at tt moment.
I finally gt in2 e water with faze & hazlin.
Fun la. play with e ball all.
Chan joined us.
I swam to e OTHER island like thrice.
First , with sq.
2nd time with ghazali & Alvin
3rd time with ghazali , alivn & chan.
Hahas. great fun in e water.
After tt headed to shower all. Blahblah.
Den headed hm b4 most of them.
They went to e vivo for dinner.
I headed hm with chan. Blahblah.
The day ended .IT WAS A BLAST !
Hahas. =DDD
TODAY.
HAHAHHAHA.
Morning woke up early & headed 2 my aunt’s new hse to help her paint her hse.
I lack sleep like mad la.
Waking up early for 3 days straight.
Had fun. I’m kinda gd at painting okies? for a 1st-timer.
Kena praised for my skills. Hahahah.
Damn tired when I came bck. Took a shower. Paint all over e body.
It seems my grandma’s bro died.
So headed alone to her hse. Cos my whole family alr thr.
Stayed there awhile.
Den headed hm . at night alr.
Watch v & den came online lors.
Someone’s back frm eygpt =DD
I missed yaaaa !
So anw, HAHAH.
I found out something I shuldnt noe bout. HAHAH
I finally met someone hu lies BETTER den me.
Hahas. ONLY I , & mayb someone else.
Knows why I’m feeling SOO fucked up bout it.
It isn’t as simple as it looks.
Onli I wil UNDERSTAND e real reason you didn’t tell me.
Hahas. LOLS.
Fucking joke of e DAY LA.
Made my day. TOTALLY.
&& jus when I thought things culdnt get worse.
I found out what a BIGMOUTH someone was.
I mean I knew laaa. But stil. HAHAH.
Fuck this ppl la.
Screw them.
U MADE ME A FOOL. NOT ONCE. TWICE.
HAHAHAHA.
I’M A BLOODY FOOL . fact accepted.
Oh yeahh. ONE MORE new yr resolution.
DON’T TRUST ANYONE 100%.
well, mayb expect chan. Whatever la.
LOVE YA PPL. Btw, I love my life. Yuppyupp
Obvious right ? hahah.
Super duper HIGH !



