Saturday, December 8, 2007
hahas. another week.
The holidays are speeding up, man.
real fast.

what did I do this week.
OHH.
sha came over to stay on mon.
she cooked dinner for us =)
it was good. watched fragile.
suspense movie.

On tue, we spent the day at my aunt’s hse.
Her cooking is super!
hahas. jus slacked in her hse.
Came hm at bout 11. online-ed.
Den watched briget jones diary with sha & my bro.

we pretty much slacked at home on wed.
watched dvd again. Matchpoint.
Den helped my uncle oraganise surprise burfdae party for my aunt.
yes, the one we visited the day b4.
Ordered pizza & kfc.
E party was fun la. cousins all.
Yupp. As expected.

Went to town on thur with chan.
Collected her dad’s N70 phone.
Went plaza sing, ate at secret recipe.
Hahas. wonderful food & I liked e drink.
ESPIRIT RASEBERRY SPARKLING DRINK.
yummy.
chan went for her interview at café cartel.
Damn la. why must work ? no need laaaa.
Hahas. oh well.
Den headed to bugis.
For CREAM PUFFS ! lols.
Forgot to buy at plaza la.
Hahas. bought some earrings.
I NEVER run out of earrings. Trust me.
Then, came hm alr la. yupp yupp.

ytd was quite happening oso .
chan & aisyah came over to watch dvd.
hahas. WE WERE LATE ! how surprising.. not !
lols. they woke up late.
Watched stomp the yard. I liked the movie.
Fazee joined us halfway.
lols. we’re a crazy bunch la. just e 4 of us.
I was clowning arnd. How shocking…..
They joined me too =)
Watched scary movie 2 & 3 . hahas.
Really funny, stupid , lame & disgusting. Lols.
It was fun anw. just e four of us.
I headed to my cuz, sha’s hse in bukit panjang.
While they went to jp . hahas.
Sha had cooked dinner.
As usual , it was good. hahas.
She was really really bored.
Cos she straightened my hair with her hairdryer.
&& painted my nails. Very free indeed…
Hahas. but enjoyed being with her anw. lols.

today I woke up to realise that no one was at home.
hahas. ate lunch with mum outside.
Came home , looked arnd. Ntin to do !
No more dvd to watch !
That’s y .. I’m online. =)
Well.. gotta go to a wedding later.
Lazy go sia. Hahas. nvm.
Better den dyin of boredom at home.

Okies then. Till next wk =)
{ 12:00 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *