Monday, December 31, 2007
happy new year.
It’s a brand new year. 2008.
Two thousand & eight.
It feels weird just saying it.
Something totally new.

To be honest, I feel lost.
A total unpredictable year.

when I was at my relative’s hse jus nw ,
& everyone started counting down frm 10.
I culd sense my body tensing &
my mind panicking.
Memories of 2007 flooded my mind.
Predictions of 2008.
My smile jus faded. My voice cracked.
I looked into darsini’s eyes.
I knew that e same thoughts were running thru her mind.
Fear of what 2008 had installed for us.

As I walked arnd e hse wishing all my relatives,
I culdnt help but feel lost.
I stared out of e window , thinking of my past.
My present ,
& my future.

2007 was one of e best & memoriable year of my sec sch life.
It was a crucial year.
A year that decided my future ; o’levels
The last year with my frens in school.
The last year of my secondary school journey.

I had loads of fun in school.
I enjoyed spending time with my frens.
I TRIED my best to study. With e help of my brother.
Benjamin. He’s e best la. serious.
I wuldnt hve studied if nt for his motivation.
I love you benji ! & I wil never 4get you.

Besides school & stuff.
I got myself into another aspect of life.
yeah. That was a 1st time for me.
Seriously, I don’t regret getting in2 it.
I mean, I have always been a strong believer of “everything happens for a reason”.
It taught me a lesson. That I will perhaps never forget in my life.

Teenagers like us are too young to see e seriousness in a r/s.
I don’t plan to get into a r/s anytime soon.
It’s too time demanding , as well as confusing. A distraction.
But being single, isn’t tt great either.
It leaves you feeling lonely & unwanted.
Feelings that I have never liked or learnt to overcome.

Throughout 2007, I also explored e issue of trust.
Trustworthness has always been e main quality I looked for in a fren.
Every fren that had ruined tt trust , never did gain back tt trust.
But such frens were never totally neglected frm my life anw.
I gave everyone of them a benefit of doubt
& treated them with as much of respect as I culd.
My year had ended with me trusting only a handful of ppl.

The last two mths of 2007 were exciting .
You wuld hve realised that if u actually read my past entries.
The last two days of 2007 were quite frustrating.
i guess that probably contributed to this weird feeling towards 2008.

Usually on new year’s eve , I wuld think bout
What the next year wuld hve installed for me.
During e last few years , I culd safely conclude that
I wuld be gg back to sch to start a new semester.
That e school was gonna open & that it was waiting for my arrival.

Such a conclusion culdnt be made this year.
I had yet to receive my o results in jan.
&& That wuld be the one that culd determine my path for e year.
I am afraid that e results culd led me to a path which I don’t wish to follow.
I guess that is what tt is causing e fear in me to arise.
E unpredictable O results are currently causing me to lose my sanity .
Causing me to panic.
Causing me to feel lost & confused.

Right now, on e 1st of jan 2008.
At bout 3.10 am.
I’m sittin at my com , alone in e hse.
Typing out this blog entry.
In e hope that my year wil turn out great,
Regardless of what e O results are.

i really hope all my frens keep in contact with me as promised.
I really enjoyed my 4 yrs with you ppl.
Will never 4get you ppl. Never.
love you guys =)

&& happy new year once again to all.
{ 11:16 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *