Tuesday, December 11, 2007
hello. =)aint I in a good mood.
hahas. e past few days had been fun.
Saturday’s wedding was a bore.
almost slept while standing. no hot guys to even just look at.
oh yeahh. I saw pionnersec on sat !!
ehh. E guy I used to hve a crush on like 4 yrs bck.
He waved at me.. den I waved back..
Den he walked on with his mother/aunty.
I was obviously stil lookin at him .
Den suddenly he turned back to look at me,
Caught me lookin at him && smiled at me.
I culd hve seriously jus melted. Ahhhhhhh.
lols. hahah. made my day.
Sunday was interesting too.
Went jp to return bks & hve lunch.
Kumaran & sodi came over. hahas.
To play pool. Ended up playin cards with my bro & me 1st.
Den played pool. Hahas. e bloody ppl singin in e next rm.
Damn funny la. it’s always fun with dem anw.
After tt, when to joelynn’s confirmation party. Lols.
It was fun too. met aarthi, her sis & shyam oso.
It had been wayyyyy too long since we last talked la.
Caught up with each other. Yupp.
I spent ytd with fazee. Hahas.
We were supposed to go sentosa. But due to bad weather ,
we ended up in vivo. ate at mac.
Walked arnd. Watched golden compass in GV max.
Omg la. e cinema is freakin huge.
We shall all go there one day =)
Golden compass was nice la.. except for e stupid ending.
It’s like ‘to be continued’ that kind.
Really dumb. After that , walked arnd vivo again.
It’s so huge laa. that we kinda didn’t get bored of walking arnd .
We bought sushi . omgg. It’s so freakin nice.
The spicy tuna sushi ! my fave. So spicyyy !
hahas. wat a great day. had loads of fun.
& finally caught up with fazee.
Realised tt I missed helmi too. FASTER COME BACK LA !
Hahahahas.
ehh. I found out tt some clown was at vivo too.
Didn’t see that person arnd though.
Wonder which dark corner the person was with his fren.
Hahahs. Doing what with e fren. hmms.
Lols. he’s nt gonna read this entry anw. so nvm.
today. hahahhahahaha.
Very weird day.
Went to my fren hse for lunch with my bro.
Hahahhahs. It was jus weird la.
But nice anw.
The family was very friendly, esp e mother.
Felt bad to trouble the mother.
Make her cook for my bro & me.
But oh well , the food was good though.
The things she say .. hahas. makes me laugh la.
Like I’m so special like tt.
Hahas. esp since I’m nt to her son.. uhhuh. Okok.
so
Hmms. Shall carry on onlining . BYE yeahh. Interesting lunch. Watched movie there awhile.
Den left , cos someone didn’t dare eat with us arnd.
So I felt tt we shuld leave to let e person eat.
Looked so hungry. Hahahhas.
The reason y e person didn’t eat ? u wuldnt want to know.
Too lame & pathetic & stupid .. hahaha.
Came online awhile in e afternoon.
Den headed to Queensway shopping center with my parents.
Hahas. I saw joel & some of our sch guys.
Lols. bought a few blouses & stuff.
Hahahs. I might get a job there. Hmms. See 1st.
It was fun though. Yupps.
Back home now.
Ehh. Kinda disappointed in someone.
Like reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy disappointed.
I think u kinda avoided me. Yeah. U did.
E reason ? unknown.
Oh well. I guess everyone cant be fully trusted.
God knows wat’s running thru ur mind
Yupp yupp. Till another day den.
Tml gg aunty’s hse. Hahas. BYEEEE.=)



