Thursday, December 20, 2007
hello.

the past two days were exciting enough.
away from the computer & handphone.
not that it made any difference. to anyone.
cos the ppl I usually sms a lot , are away as well.

we took a bus to jb.
As in a SBS bus to the checkpoint.
Like some rushhr sia. jus joined them.
I was in my own world , listenin to songs.
I didnt noe at e sg checkpoint , gt e humbprint thingy alr.
Too long since I went to msia la.

Anyway , when we reached e jb checkpoint.
My cousin && his fren fetch us in a car to sukdai.( if that’s e correct spelling =x)
Went to sukdai parade , ate lunch, shop shop awhile.
Then another cousin came. My age. So long never see sia.
He is much taller & better lookin.
&& he dresses up better den a Singaporean.
Esp compared to ONE PARTICULAR Singaporean Indian.

so anw. he rides a motorcycle. How surprising, not.
He rode me back to their hse. Slacked at the hse awhile.
Den we headed to, ehh , some shopping centre.
Cant rmb the name sia. okok.
Watched a tamil movie. BILLA. Hahas.
First tamil movie I watched in a cinema. Ever.
I have never watched a tamil movie even in sg cinema.
It wasn’t that bad. The movie damn style.
&& I was being teased that I looked like one of e actresses.
Her name rhymed with mine.
&& she was plus-sized. But hot nevertheless.
Hahas. whatever la eh.

Back at the hse, we watched another movie. Vel.
This movie was much better. Watched till 2 ? Arnd thr.
Tried to sleep. but culdnt sleep much.
Thanks to my mother’s snoring.
I wonder hw my dad sleeps with her.. hmms.
Woke up at 7 plus alr. Told u, I culdnt sleep.

Ate breakfast ( culdnt rmb the last time I did ).
Chit chat alot. Hahas.
My cousin(the same age one) reminds me of sanjeev.
Cos we jus click. like sanjeev & me.
Hahas. we constantly compare sg & msia.
&& he’s damn witty.
Hahas. I miss him alr =)

So anw, went to city square like throughout e afternoon.
Den came back alr. To sg !
E younger cousin came along. Stayin over at my aunt’s hse.
My age that one , comin tml with e mother.
I wanna go town with them ! cos I gt ntin better to do luh.
Need to wake up early to follow my bro to sch.
His new sch. He gt in2 SJI. Cool huh. Hahhahha. RIGHT.

Coming back to sg.
Onli brought me back to reality.
Where I am not really happy.
Something’s lackin in my life.
I know it.
But I just don’t know WHAT.

you’re a hazard that i chose to play with.
&& look at where I am now.
i jus cant do it anymore. you’re jus too dangerous.
{ 9:21 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *