Tuesday, December 18, 2007
ok. where do I start ?right. saturday. Nanyang cc.
it was fun.. great dance performances.
Interesting ppl I met. New frens made.
Who am I kiddin. I’m in no mood to blog bout sat.
Gg to e cc just made things more complicated.
More irritated.
More confused. Whatever.
Sunday was spent slackin at home with my family.
Chan came over on mon to watch dvd.
Today, I went town&tekka with shalini.
Great. I have managed to blog bout my past few days.
Let me get to my point.
I’m not in mood.
Reason ? unknown .
Am I PMS-ing ? no. long way to go to my next period.
Not happy with family ? nope.
Angry with one of my frens ? nahh.
Irritated with one of my cousins? NO.
So I’m nt affected by my social circle.
I’m quite occupied as u can see.
I’m rarely home , always have something to do or someone to spend time with.
So what’s my fucked up prob ?
I have no freakin clue.
Oh yeah, two of my smsing buddies are away.
So I’m quite bored at night.
But still, that doesnt explain the bad mood.
I think.
I duno la.
I’m jus bored of my life.
I want something new.
A someone culd be nice too.
Great, one more mth to go && I’m alr getting irritated by holidays.
I shuld hve applied for jc.
Too late to cry over spilt milk.
Whatever la.
Waiting for next year.
I have decided on my new yr resolution alr.
I want a new guy & fast. Someone I wil actually like.



