Friday, January 18, 2008
hey =)

hahas. TODAY WAS FUN.
But b4 that , let me summarise bout ytd.

YESTERDAY

awoken by kumaran’s fone call.
haha. bloody hell. Say I sound like a man sia.
idiot. having flu&cough okies ?
hahaha.
anw. met him at kfc thr. Talk talk.
Den sathish came. bth company me back hm.
I wanted to give my family lunch la.
3 of us went to e hawker centre to eat.
talk a lot. Eh, more like argue.
Hahahas. Sry la eh.
I just enjoy arguing with you. cant help it.
Went home & ended up reading more comics !
Had to make dinner for dad&myself. Ahh.
Maid of e hse.
Onlined til 2am.

TODAY =D

WENT TO NGEE ANN POLY =DDDD
It’s like e most happening open hse I have gone to.

Dragged myself out of bed at 10.
Met naiimah&chan at BB.
Ate at kfc. Hahas. been awhile since we 3 hanged out.
Kumaran finally came. proceed to NP in bus 61.
Went to e convention centre 1st. look anrd.
Listen to e students talking bout diff courses.
Den took e shuttle bus to e whatever hub.
What hub ah ? cant rmb.
Hahaha. Collect goodie bag& doughnuts & drink.

LIFE SCIENCES school.
super happening. hahas. our tour guide damn nice too =)
we go explore e school.
see a lot of stuff that they do in e lab. Damn cool.
Biomedical Laboratory Technology caught my attention.
I FOUND OUT MY BLOOD GRP !
eh, i didn’t like e sight of e blood. Oozy feeling.
I’m A+ btw. =)
Our guide was like damn nice. Ask want help carrying e goodie bag all.
She’s jus super nice. =D
Carry on exploring. Chemical&biomolecular engineering oso quite cool.
E ice-cream stuff. & e hydrogen car.
haha. we spent quite a long time thr. cool.

HUMANITIES school.
We went thr cos of naiimah.
She’s interested in e psychology & community services course.
When I heard e girl talking about e course, I knew it was perfect for naiimah. Hahas.
They made us take some wacky photo at e entrance of e school.
Hahahs. Asked what sch we were frm. BBSS !
Lols. said that our school must be damn hyper like us.
Eh duh ? hahaha.
Some kuku woman tell us she know what date our o’results coming.
Aiyo. That’s like less den a wk away ! ahhhhhhh !

BUSINESS&ACCOUNTING school.
Kumaran wanted to go. so yeah.
E tourism related course sounded cool.
Ehh, I liked tt drink they gave. Damn nice.
Hahah. sry. Random.
Didn’t spend much time here. Yupps.

Proceeded back to e convention centre.
hahahahs. E mobbers are damn lame la.
dancing for high sch musical song ? hahaha.
I heard some of u ppl danced for tt during red camp.
Seriously cant imagine la. HAHAHHAH.

After that , we left e sch alr.
Collected some freebies on e way.
Took 157 back to jurong.
Chan came over to my condo.
Chat chat chat. Take pictures.
My bro happened to walk pass.
Sat down with us & chat chat chat.
Went home. Showered.
Walked chan to e busstop.
Rented dvd with bro. bought dinner back.
Watched tv & ate .
&&&&&&&& here I am.
Online. Hahas.

I’m freaking worried about my o level results.
I seriously need to do well to get into JC .
Or even to get into a good course in poly !

Ahhh ! oh yeah.
Damn pissed with e pri sch frens.
So fickle minded.
Ahhh. More angry with e teacher ! aiyoo.
I don’t care. I’m getting out of e hse tml.
nights ppl. =D
{ 5:33 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *