Tuesday, January 1, 2008
It’s e 1st day of school for almost everyone.
Except for me && other ppl hu culdnt be bothered to apply for JC/MI.

But nevertheless , I had to wake up at 5.15 , dress up
& leave e hse at 6 with my bro .
Yes. I had to send my bro to SJI.
Which was 40 busstops away .
&& it takes almost an hr to get there.

Throughout e journey , I was daydreaming.
Looking out of e window.
Staring at all e students.
Esp the RGS girls. stuck-up is e right word to describe them.
154 bus was packed with students frm SJI, RGS, NJC, CJC, ACS(barker)..
&& many others.
So you can imagine hw many times I rolled my eyes at them.
Bunch of arrogant ppl. I hope my bro doesn’t end up like them.

At least, I had someone entertaining me by smsing me.
Oh well.

As I waited for my bus after sendin tashan , I looked arnd
&& saw a lot of st.mag gurls at e bus stop.
&& there were a few indians.
I’ll be lyin if I said my blood wasn’t boiling. Argh.

On e trip back, I practically dozed off.
Cos e air-con was turned on to a damn low temp.
&& I was blasting my music.
There were not many ppl in e bus laaa.

I came home & fell asleep almost immediately.
Gt awoken by a few smses. But other den that I slept peacefully.
Now, I’m bored & waitin for chandini to wake up.
So that we can go out ! wth.

Hahas. I am hungry. Shall go buy lunch now. BYE.

When I saw you ytd, I culd feel my body tensing.
I didn’t noe if I shuld be feeling angry or just plain sad.
I know you’re feeling really guilty right now.
I can sense it. But I hve to say you deserve it.
There is no other way to punish you for what you have done.
{ 7:47 PM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *