Tuesday, January 29, 2008
jan is like practically ending ?wth. damn FAST.
today wasn’t too bad.
Beginning of e day was spent slackin at home.
smsin, on e fone & onlining.
decided I shuldnt stay at home .
&& met up with aisyah. go town.
there were tempting offers to go else whr. Oh well.
Haha. Town still sounded e best =)
went to heeran.
& headed all e way to centrepoint.
Onli to realize that thr was ntin great to eat thr.
so. Walked all e way to far east plaza instead.
&& settled for e malay food, which was good.
sodi unexpectedly joined us halfway.
&& talked random stuff.
that is just so him.
mr random.
den went hm alr. tired ahh.
Accompanied my bro to KFC.
Didn’t eat though.
I think ytd’s pizza is still in my stomach.
Ahh.
& here I am . onlining.
Shuld be gg out with Indians tml.
Guess it shuld be fun ? haha.
nights. =)



