Thursday, January 10, 2008
let me jus say that e past two days were spent
slackin at home & meetin up with chan
b4/after her work.
at least managed to get my double choco cookie =D

yeah whatever.
okies, let me jus say I’m jus fuckin pissed.

Chatting with you jus nw drove me nuts.
I thought I was gonna scream !

Yes, I care bout her a lot !
As much as I used to care bout you , clown!
&& u actually cn tell me to take care of her ?
Damn ! I’VE ALWAYS BEEN DOING THAT.
& I DON’T NEED YOU TO REMIND ME ,
Esp when u culdnt do it in e 1st place.
Jus fucking disappointed in you la.
Serious. I think I hve never been this disappointed b4.
Even with my oh-so-wonderful EX.

YOU’RE HURT BY HER INSULT ?
Love fades away cos of that ONE insult , which is actually a FACT ?
Ehh. I’m soooo SORRY, but that was a lame excuse.
Do all you guys have a bk called “ BEST EXCUSES TO ESCAPE FROM A RELATIONSHIP ?”
A must-hve book ? huh ? whatever.

If u’re reading this, den good.
What did u say again ? say anything about you ? go ahead ?
yes, I am. With or without your permission.
Cos u need a serious wakeup call !
I duno what u want in ur life. but pls. wake up.
I’m sorry to say this. but u’re gonna regret.
Real bad. Cos no one I know thinks u made a right decision.
It’s pretty obvious.
Sorry if u think I’m insulting you. cos I’m not.
I care for you a lot. ALOT. & u bloody hell know that.
&& it hurts to see this happening.
Ahhhhh !

People, if u don’t understand wtf I’m talking bout. Or hu I’m talking bout.
Good. we shall keep it that way.

I’m tired of guys at this moment.
hais.
&& my dearest meanie. I love you always alrights ?
&&& always here to talk to you. even if it is at 4am in e morning.
Just a fone call away...
{ 9:46 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *