Wednesday, January 30, 2008
life is indeed unpredictable.haha. horrible beginning to e day.
I argued with my dad.
bout gg out too often & spending a lot money.
whatever. It seriously spolit my mood.
so I ended up not joining e guys at sentosa.
Quite a few reasons why I didn’t go.
But yeah . e argument was e MAIN reason.
went to e library with chan, who is sick ?
sexy voice you’ve got there chan . haha.
ate a late lunch at JP & bought some stuff.
Headed to BB coffeebean to meet up with aisyah.
E 1st half an hr was really happening la.
Am I right , chan&aisyah ? hahas.
just talked&crapped&laughed.
E usual stuff .
left at bout almost 7 .
&& 157 is super slow laaa.
I waited for almost ½ an hr.
complained bout THE argument to my mum.
she has her ways of calming me down I guess.
still kinda pissed.
oh well.
I guess I wont be spending much money frm today onwards.
Kinda broke at e moment oso.
hais.
Nights ppl.
Wonder hw I’m gonna spend my day tml.
w/o spending money.



