Thursday, January 3, 2008
my life is officially boring.fine. It had always been boring.
ytd was more interesting.
Ended up at sathish hse with kumaran & kumarran.
Hahas. how ironic that I end up there.
After everything tt has happened. Hahah. nvm.
It was fun anw.
They were jus being themselves.
&& I enjoyed their company.
Although there were a few times , I jus culdnt help rolling my eyes.
I still don’t understand why la. serious.
Nvmmmm.
today was horrible .
woke up at 12. showered & went to buy lunch.
Came hm eat , sms , online, watch tv.
Omg . I was freaking bored.
I was all alone at home.
& when I culdnt take it anymore , I grabbed my keys & hp
&& left home.
&&& walked & walked & walked.
Arnd boon lay.
Arnd jurong.
Alone. Yes , alone.
I was really jus passing time.
I think I had gone mad at tt moment.
I finally gave up & came home.
Watched tv for 2 whole hrs. til my bro came hm.
&& 3 clowns finally rmbed me & came to ‘visit’ me.
Someone keep pesterin me for some truth.
Like shuldnt I be doing that ? hahah. nvm.
They hanged out 4 awhile & left.
I showered & ate bread.
Great dinner indeed.
Watch tvvvvvvvv. Omg. Sick of e tv alr siaaaa !
&& now I’m online.
I’m sooo getting out of e hse tml.
I will seriously go mad stayin hm alone tml.
Esp at night.
Mum gg out. dad workin. bro gg camp.
Omg. Being alone at night, is LIKE horrible.
After 10 cn la. b4 that. No wayyyy !
Hahas. I will find something to do la.
I think. It’s a fri night for god’s sake !
Stay hm alone ? wrong day man.
Okok. Not gonna make u ppl sleep reading my entries alr.
BYE !



