Friday, January 11, 2008
today’s horoscope didn’t make sense till the day ended."Sometimes, learning something new about yourself is not the most enjoyable experience Becoming aware of a bad habit or negative trait can be a difficult thing to get over. That's why today you'll feel all the more delighted when what you learn about yourself is something wonderful! You'll be infused with a great sense of pride when someone points out your polite, kind, or thoughtful behavior. You suspected you were a wonderful person, and now you can be confident about it!"
I laughed after reading that in e morning.
I mean come on ? find out something new.
What else was thr in my life to find out.
woke up at about 10 , but onli got out of bed at 11 plus.
Finished reading my book. =D
mum smsed me to meet her . accompany her to sathish hse.
his mother does threading at home la.
so yeahh. After that , headed back hm & watched tv.
Met aisyah,chan&fazee at westmall at bout 3 plus.
Ate at subway.
Waited for Benjamin b4 headin to school.
It was nice meetin a few 4E3 classmates during e bus journey.
School was packed ? haha.
Met up with alot of friends & teachers.
It was quite fun at e beginning.
After it rained, it grew boring & I was jus waitin to get out of there.
haha. auggie convinced us to follow e gang to eat at BB.
I onli followed cos of my dearest meanie , hu looked like she was hvin a hard time.
Went to BB mac, the one behind school.
Left after awhile cos I needed to go back hm.
I oso felt safe leaving meanie in dianne’s hands. Oh well.
God knows what happened after I left.
As much as I was angry&disappointed in clown,
I culdnt help but miss his nonsense&&& jus his presence.
Yeah. that sms pissed me off alot too.
Oh well , if I cant even stay mad with him for long.
I cant imagine what my meanie is gg thru.
He knows I’m nt 100% happy with him. glad he knows that.
ahhh. I duno. Let’s see what happens.
Met e indians cos they were oso gg home.
Took 187 with sathish, kumaran & ganesh (sec4’08)
Den alighted with sathish , near his hse.
Went to his hse. He wanted to pass me e DVD.
Father looked shocked to see me come in2 e hse at tt hr.
I was shocked myself tt he asked me to come in. unpredictable clown.
“you can go back yourself or you scared someone kidnap you ?”
ehh. wth. hahas.
surprisingly he walked me to somenear my home.
Talked all e way.yupp.
Came home to an empty hse.
Showered & here I am. Online&blogging.
Do you know hw nice it was just talking to you like normal ?
Laughing at your stories ?
Do you know that this was what I missed about you e most ?
If only u knew that. Oh well.
What’s e use of explaning now anw ?
Frens 4eva, clown. Just like u said.
So what exactly did I find out bout myself?
That supposedly was good & shuld make me proud?
yes, I realised that I forgive easily .
I cant stay angry with a person for long. Never culd.
Is that good ?
To me , yes , it is.
If forgiving can give way to a new frenship , den why not ?
why hold grudges when u can forgive & move on.
Bearing grudges just hurts us emotionally.
Why hurt yourself more den you actually were ?
Forgive, but never forget .
oh well. no harm following it , right ?



