Monday, January 14, 2008
the weekend was a bore.spent both days at home. Watching DVDs.
Onlining. Smsing. On e fone.
e usual.
today was spent with sathish.
yes. 1st time gg out with him alone.
weirdly.
Esp since everything tt has happened.
Met at 12 & came hm by 6.
DETAILS ?
nah. don’t feel like giving any.
Although I wil say , we watched I AM LEGEND.
E movie is nice la, but super slow moving.
I’m happy. in some weird way.
I guess I really don’t care alr.
Which is great.
I shuld stop caring about stuff too much.
There’s a limit to everything , right ?
Oh yeah , tml is my wife’s birthday !
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY WISHES , AIDA =DDD !
& it’s pongal tml oso.
I hope tml is fun. Meeting e e2 clique again. Part of e clique anw.
Plus hui xian oso.
I don’t feel like bloggin alr ahhhh.
Everything happens for a reason.
&& I don’t lie, unless I really have to.
Forgive me.



