Friday, January 4, 2008
what a day to rmb.
hahas. forced myself to wake up late.
cos I culd onli go out after 12.
So I lazed in bed for like 3 hrs ?
hahas. I slept early la. so culdnt sleep for long.

Met aisyah at west mall at 1 plus.
Walked arnd wm to pass time .
Chan finally came. she go apply for job =)
Hahas. wonder whr .. hmmms.

Headed to IMM.
Ate at fish&co. hahas.
What a funny experience la. e fish is like HUGE ?
I culdnt finish it , even though I didn’t eat breakfast in e morning
& dinner ytd. hahas.
So full sia. my stomach like bloated.
We had to eat with breaks in btwn. Yes. break for our mouth & stomach.
We spent like 2 hrs plus thr.
It was fun anw =) catchin up with them.
Jus realised it had been a wk since I last saw them. Yupps.

Walked to e Sony Ericsson service centre.
Chan’s fone had charging probs.
Updating each other bout e latest happenings.
Most of them aint good. uhhuh.

Walked back to IMM.
Aisyah wanted to find job luh.
Hahas. she went back to her former job =)
Just tt , it’s at IMM now. Nt plaza sing.
While waiting for her to fill application all ,
Chan & I flirted with Ronald MacDonald . hahas.
Sat at e bench thr & talk lahh.

Aisyah headed off to jp to meet her fren.
Chan & me headed to je library. Haha.
I needed bks. serious. Too bored !
Den went to bb library oso. yupp.
Den headed hm . took 157 back.

I’m so glad I finally confronted you today.
I know it wasn’t easy. For e both of us.
But we managed to get it over & done with right ?
Shuldnt it be a big relief to e both of us ?
U don’t have to feel guilty for nt telling e truth.
& I don’t hve to feel so frustrated bout you nt telling me e truth.
Hais. HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF MAN.
Hahas. cant believe u actually said “ frens 4eva” la.
That was funny. Hahahhaha.

So yeah. That’s bout it.
It’s over. whatever it was in e 1st place.
I admit , I feel abit weird. Odd.
Thinking, will we ever be like what we were b4 ?
What exactly were we b4 ?
Frens ? gd fren ? more den that ?
Haha. I jus want us to remain gd frens.
I enjoyed that period of time. A lot.
So yeah, stick to what you said alrights ?
FRIENDS FOREVER =D
{ 7:56 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *