Tuesday, January 8, 2008
why cant this feeling jus disappear ?
this feeling of loneliness.
It’s not that I hve no frens.
I duno. I jus feel lonely.
&& that feeling sucks laaaaaaaaaa !

MONDAY

woke up late to an empty hse.
Decided to laze on e sofa with my bk.
Chan called, gt ready && met her at bb.
Happen to meet kumaran & sodi.
Went to coffeebean at 1st . hahas.
Den changed our minds & went to pastamaina.
Only chan & I ate. All talked crap.
Sathish came awhile & left .
Proceeded to e mac behind sch.
Saw alvin& e 4N’07 gang.
Chatted awhile more.
Kumaran went hm.
Sodi, chan & I carried on chattin under e voiddeck.
Finally went hm at 6 plus.
Gt ready & went to temple.
Grandma’s death anniversary.
Came hm && onlinedd.

TODAY

woke up cos of fazee’s sms.
got out of bed cos of sodi’s fonecall.
took a quick shower & tidied e hse while on e fone with fazee.
Rushed down to KFC cos two clowns were waiting for me.
Till nw I don’t understand y they think I was angry with them. Crazy.
Went to borrow dvd.
What an almost impossible task.
Den went to kfc to eat. happen to see sathish.
Went to my hse. Watch mr&mrs smith.
Chan left at 2 & sathish came at tt time.
He left at 3. arnd thr.

Hahas. I walked with sodi allllllll the wayyyyy to bukitbatok.
Yes. a 45-min walk.
Didn’t realise hw time flied by cos we talked all e way.
Waited with me till 187 came.

Hahas. den fazee called ! & she wanted to meet.
So met her near my hse . && we walked to my hse.
Sat by e swimming pool & talkedtalkedtalked.
I really missed her =DDDD
After I took my shower , we went to e malay coffeeshop near e CC .
Ate & talkedtalkedtalked.
Walked with her to e busstop. & u get e pt la.
We culdnt stop talking.
Hais. I really missed spending quality time with her. Alone.
Thanks for today , fazee =D
Oh yeah , thanks for e delicious doughnuts too. Damn nice =DD

came home & here I am onlining.
&& i jus realised hw lonely I’m feeling seh.
Like no aim in life.
Like some loser in this world. Wth.
Yes. I feel like a lonely pathetic loser with no aim in life.
Okok.
Oh yeahh. I’m gonna go down to my poolside tml & read my bk.
It’s such a nice place thr. So windy & cosy.
Oh well. let’s see what tml brings.

&& happy advanced birthday to KUMARAN !
Hahas. love yaaa clown. =DD
{ 6:25 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *