Sunday, February 17, 2008
e past few days weren’t too bad.vday was spent mostly with chan.
e usual la eh. jus like any other day.
i mus thank her 4 spendin it with me though.
she culd hve always met other ppl up.
friday was supposedly family day.
I spent e whole morning cleaning e hse.
cos dad was too sick to do anything.
some of my parents’ frens & relatives came over
after eating dinner.
Left at 2am.
was fun with lithia arnd. as usual.
went to cityhall ytd with aisyah.
watched e chingay.
ate icecream at GELARE. haha.
chan joined us. they collected their pay.
took e TOPGUN. omg.
freakin POWER!
went hm at 12 plus alr.
today , went to sembawang.
mum’s fren’s hse. big seh !
like 4 stories. like some dream hse.
with swimming pool. damn.
came hm after that alr.
coming down with fever.
thanks dad …
boo. tml gg sentosa.
some clown’s birthday.
haven bought anything yet.
ahh. I’m jus so lazy to blog bout my thoughts at e moment.
I’m jus kinda irritated/confused. yet happy.
weird rite ? i oso dunoo.
e more I try to walk away frm u, e more u jus pull me back.
wht’s up with that dude.
i dont get you. mayb i dont wish to anymore.
washing my hands off you.



