Thursday, February 7, 2008
haha.eve of chinese new year. woo.
public holiday. like tt’s supposed to make a diff to me.
it’s jus like any other day.
YESTERDAY
had to wake up early to go to school.
only 3-4 hrs of sleep.
&& I left e hse late knowin some clown wuld be late.
predictable seh . hahah.
went to sch. met most of my frens.
really missed them. esp fazee&aida they all.
kumaran oso. too bad e rest of e Indians weren’t there.
E concert was boring. expected.
went to west mall , burger king for lunch.
aisyah left 1st.
slacked at e playground below chan’s hse awhile.
den went to JP.
Ended up at mcCafe. I sat with chan&naiimah.
E rest were at e separate table.
So yeah. catched up on each other’s lives.
although I had ntin much to share.
went home early. was really tired.
i told e Indians I culdnt come to e funfair
cos I thought my parents wanted to go out.
Eheh. I made such a sacrifice for ntin.
My parents ended up gg clubbin after dinner.
Disappointing. Tsktsk.
Haha. but Lithia came over. So yeah =)
It was fun cos I was watchin American pie , naked mile online.
&& my bro&Lithia culdnt help but watch too.
& laugh their asses off.
Oops. I’m a bad influence ah. Hahah.
Onlined&slept.
TODAY
ntin much.
morning was spent talking to ranjit attai&Lithia,
who stayed over at my place e night b4.
haha. den went to jurong for lunch.
& den proceeded to my aunt’s new hse.
Chitchat awhile & den came hm.
Onlined&watched tv.
uncle&aunt came over.
Left at bout 2am.
&&&&&
Here I am now. Onlining&bloggin.
Oh yeah. my older brother is greatly missed =(
Even only he knew.
how attached my family has become to him.
i cant rmb a day we have nt talked bout him,
ever since we met him.
haha. life is indeed unpredictable.
Nights.



