Wednesday, February 13, 2008
haha.
today was uber fun with aarthi & joelynn.
met aarthi at lakeside b4 headin down to vivo.
haha. bought tickets for jumper (sneak preview).
then settled down at banquet for lunch.
nice catching up with her =D

joelynn finally joined us there with her own
bunch of stories. haha.
very entertaining & unexpected indeed.

bought that oreo mousse for 4.50 dollars..
omg. It was damn worth it la.
eating it while watchin e movie.
E movie was really nice oso. worth e money.

joelynn bought some skin for her hp.
so had 1 hr to do ntin , waitin for e SLOW lady to finish
applyin e skin.
went to toys’rs & stuff. clowning arnd.
re-living our childhood.
I kinda spent my childhood with joelynn.
So yeah , memories !

wanted to take train frm habourfront station.
went to e platform. Bout 2-3 non service trains passed.
kinda irritated . so took a cab to dhoby ghaut instead.
met tharshelia thr. she works at city hall.
took e red-line train . as in e one passin by woodlands & all.
damn freakin slow. haha.
but it was ok. the company was entertaining enuf.
reached hm at 8.30.

dad is still really sick. horrible.
never seen him so sick b4.
feel bad for leavin him at hm jus nw. tsk.
at least I took care of him e whole morning.
Oh well.i hope he gets well soon.
E family isn’t quite right w/o his liveliness & naggin. HAHA.

Tml is valentine’s day.
like u ppl didn’t alr noe that ahh.
Gonna meet up with certain frens. Ahh.
How confusin . duno meetin hu ,at wht time seh.

It is at these times , I wished I had a bf.
So I can simply jus spend my whole day with him.
Ahh. Stop dreamin ,TASVITA.

I love all my frens.
So it seems right to spend this day with them. correct ?
Ahhh.

the stupid feelin of loneliness haunts me again. save me.

You actually thought of me. I duno wht u expect frm me though.
I’m nt letting my guard down. Nt even for a min.

{ 8:02 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *