Friday, February 22, 2008
haha. it’s weekly updates frm this wk onwards !
school’s startedddd !

okies. flashback.

monday sathish’s birthday .
went to sentosa celebrate. cut cake all.
sodi,kumaran,farhana,chan&me.
of cos, sathish oso laaaa.
they cycled. went in2 e water =)))
damn fun ahh.
ate dinner at carls jr with sodi,kumaran&chan.
took bus back home.

Tuesday morning at 6.17am,
I received an sms saying tht I gt in2 JJC, sci stream.
HAHAH. Fated la eh.
After al e cursing. Hahahah. Thanks a lot, god.
Busy smsin ppl bout al e results.
Nt bad la eh. most of them gt in2 e course/sch they wanted to.

watched dvd e whole afternoon.
alvin anneh came over in e evening =DDDD

chan came over fr awhile too.
Hanged out with anneh throughout e night till he had to go.
Tried to sleep early. but culdnt.
Nt used to sleepin early laaaa.

Wednesday. 1st day of school.
Woohoo.
JJ ogls are superduper hyper.
Anw , 1st day mostly admin stuff.
Loads of talks.
Saw a lot of pri sch frens & outside frens.
Sch ended at 2. ate lunch at kfc with vhaishnavi.
went hm & slacked throughout e dayyy.
Onlined till late at night.

THURSDAY.
2nd day of school.
E day to choose subject combi.
Besides e usual GP & PW & MT,
I chose H2 econs , chem. & maths.
&&& H1 biology.

2nd day was more happening cos thr were many cheers
& e mass dance.
My dance partner was so blur til I oso blur alr.
But it was fun anw.
After school , went to eat at e coffeeshop with vhaishnavi
& two other swiss cottage gurls , reunka & komala.

In e late afternoon , chan came over .
Den we met naiimah & headed to city hall.
Went to marina square & ended up eating at swensens
with dianne & diyana.
aida&benji joined us thr after school .
met aisyah b4 rushing towards to padang.
YAY ! sg gets to host e youth olympics !
=)))
SO PROUD.
&& JJ cheerleaders were e main ppl thr.
so cool.
they really gt e crowd movinggggg !
so prouddd of my schoooool . LOL.
my frens’ & my mood were like super high
after all e dancing & cheering.
took a few pics too.

most had to leave. ended up at starbucks
with chan & aisyah.
damn ex la. worse den coffeebean.
& I find e coffeebean drink better.
ok, mayb I chose e wrong drink ? hu noes.
Chitchat awhile , den left alr.

omg, as much as I’m lookin 4ward to JJ .
I’m oso feeling sad , knowin tht I’m gonna meet my frens less often.
esp ytd’s clique. loves.
=(
oh yeah. I oso miss e Indians alottttt. =(
hais.

I like JJ’s spirit. But I oso feel quite lost thr.
Mayb cos I haven made ENUF frens thr to feel comfortable jus yet.
Oh well. it’s only e third day today.
Today was jus more talks on cca & non-academic stuff.
Bought e uniform today oso.
ate lunch at kfc with komala&renuka.
ehh , nt e cedar one. frm swiss cottage.
lepak under e blk awhile. chitchat.
den they walk with me to my hse,
b4 headin towards e mrt station.

=)
&& here I am at home.
Onlining nw.
Gonna meet chan later. I think.
LOL.
Oh well. I miss BBSS. alot.
But I’m looking 4ward to JJC too =D

ehh, main aim of orientation camp.
get to know that guy. Hahahahhah.

till another day =)
{ 2:19 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *