Sunday, February 17, 2008
i feel second rated.ahh. nothing I do seems to be good enuf.
nothing. omg.
I cant be THAT bad rite. ahh.
SECOND. fuck.
I aint 1st ! jus second.
for everything. damn.
I rather be nothing, den SECOND !
yeah sure. i may nt be 3rd. or last.
BUT STILL.
that simply means I’m nt MOST impt.
& yes. I’m a freakin leo
&& I have ego problems.
ABOUT COMING IN SECOND. ahh.
I dont like it. at all.
as much as I culd see , u didn’t wan to end e conversation with me.
I culdnt take it.
I didn’t have e mood to carry on with e conversation.
esp knowing that someone else was waiting fr you.
it was clearly obvious u didn’t like ending e conversation.
but wht’s e use.
we bth noe that u hve much impt things or ppl to attend to.
yeah. that’s e reason why I kept on saying bye.
yes. end of my frustration.
=)
hahahahahahahahaha.
cant wait fr later.
right right.
ANYWAY,
happy birthday , sathish !
love ya. haha. rightright.
as a fren.
^ fr all those ppl , hu wil conclude differently.
loves.



