Friday, February 1, 2008
It’s alr feb. damn.ehh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, karthik !
lols. Like he’s gonna read this anw.
E past 2 days hve been spent slacking.
yes, I’m tryin to save money.
Hahahah.
YESTERDAY
Met up with kumaran&sathish awhile.
pass kumaran his superduper late birthday present.
ehh, at least he kinda liked it.
he left early to meet his gf. so yeah.
I headed back hm lors =))))))))))))))))
read my book e whole afternoon.
went to swensens in e evening.
thank god I didn’t eat breakfast&lunch.
dinner was filling.
Came back home & onlineddddddddd.
TODAY
was kinda dull.
I finished up my book though =)
ehh , i cant count e number of times they did it.
tsktsk. I shuld stop reading such bks.
HAHA. RIGHT ?
went to town with my parents.
i felt like an only child.
thanks for nt coming, Tashan.
realised hw bored I wuld hve been if I was the only child.
Nvm. good to spend some quality time once in awhile.
HAHA. okkkk.
so yeah. my com outside isn’t workin.
stupid seh. damn fed up.
no privacy usin e com in e rm.
unless parents are asleep.
luckily they are workin adults hu need sleep ALOT.
i’m excited bout tml.
I get to see him. like sit in e same car as him
AHH. Hot stuff.
ehh , eyecandy la.
not crush all. he’s distant related for god’s sake.
HAHA.
I love hot dancers. huge turn-on. =)
cant make it to sathish hse tml.
oh well.
wrong timing , i guess.
nvm. no regrets. =)
I get to see some hot stuff in msia.
=DDDD
nights.



