Tuesday, February 5, 2008
like hello.ytd was tashan’s birthday.
went to causeway with chan.
been quite awhile since I last saw her.
so yeah , catched up on stuff.
took 187 back home.
saw some clown cycling arnd. haha.
I met hazlin ! wht a pleasant surprise.
kinda realised hw I missed all my frens.
alot seh .
evening went to swensens to celebrate tashan’s birthday.
a few of my relatives were thr.
quite an eventful dinner.
hadnt seen this grp of ppl for a LONG time.
& thanks for e ‘gift’ , aunt.
really appreciate it.
gave tashan e present chan&I bought.
simple customized keychain.
onlined thru e night.
today was fun.
woke up at 11plus & came online.
&& chatted with alvin bro for duno hw long.
went to JP with aisyah.
ate at long john silver . our lunch.
haha. ok la. talking bout e usual stuff.
moved on to McCafe.
cos someone wanted oreo cheesecake.
HAHA. It was nice spending time with her anw.
&& den my dad fetched me frm JP.
he was in e car with alvin bro. *SMILES*
came over to my hse. chit chat.
ranjit attai & lithia came over awhile too.
but had to go to some concert.
fetched mother frm work & proceed to
e usual coffeeshop for dinner.
bought a few stuff & headed back hm.
we carried on with our chit chat till ranjit attai & lithia
joined us back again.
my dad finally sent alvin bro & attai back hm at 1 plus.
&& here I am onlining nw.
ehh. my older brother is loved. =)
cant wait to see my frens later.
missing them like mad.
nights .



