Thursday, March 13, 2008
alrighht . i’m like crazy over step up 2 – the streets.
the movie was released only today ,& yet i’ve alr watched e sneak preview. TWICE.
hahas. i seriously LOVE e last dance. dnt ask me why.
I jus love e way they dance.
so yeah. this is a spoiler video.
If u plan to watch e movie , i wuld advice u not to watch this.



accompanied kumaran to NP today to check out e laptops.
cool stuff . hahas. anw, enjoyed my time with clown.
I guess i wnt be meetin him often after this. besides tml la.
yeah. oh well. If e frenship is meant to be, it wil last.
I hve confidence in our frenship. =D

met up with chan oso.
chit chat at wm.
also treasuring e time spent with her.
cos we bth are gonna be busy with sch&life. Hais.
kinda sad when u think bout it.

I’m missing fazee&aisyah alot too.
yeah. been a long time since i saw them bth.
ohyeah. & my wife too. aida.
she seems to be missing al of us too.

Today, when i looked at you,i realised tht i had been blind.
seriously. I duno wth i saw in you.
I duno wht took me so long to realise this.
But i’m glad tht i finally did.

wht exactly did i see in you ?
I tried hard to find an ans.
i must hve been really keen in getting e answer.
cos i alighted at e 7-11 busstop, instead of e lakeside busstop.
cos i walked in e rain , even though i had an umbrella in my bag.
cos i walked in e open , when there was shelter.
& yet. I culdnt find an ans.

everything happens fr a reason.
today’s trip had a reason too.

I’ve finally realised tht we are worlds apart.
{ 6:05 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *