Tuesday, March 11, 2008
& den I rmb why I wanted to go back to school ever so much.

so tht I wil be preoccupied with school stuff
& wuldnt hve time to think bout my lonely & sad life.

but nw, thanks to e holidays & e fact tht I hve been at hm lately ,
I am left to think bout my sad&lonely&pathetic life.
great. jus great.
& e weather makes it even ‘better’.
so lazy to go out .
even though there is something called umbrella.

bleah.
so bored. everyone seems busy with their own life.
too busy to meet or dnt noe whr to meet up.
e weather reduces e options of e possible venues.

&& i dnt noe wht to do at home.
i ended up studying ytd. how unexpected.
& i met up with chan @ jurong.
ended up getting wet besides hvin an umbrella with me.
haha. slacked at e streetsoccer court. weird stuff.
went to kfc fr dinner & den slacked under e blk awhile.
joined family back at jurong.

i stil cnt accept tht lithia asked me such a question ?
omg. haha. at least she noes e ans. e truth =D

todayyyyyy was like damn slack.
dad gt his new laptop. cool stuff. haha.I stil prefer desktops though. no idea why. hmms.
didn’t study . . . I’m nt a good student =X

I was alone at home. al alone.
I went to buy dinner ALONE.
I ate dinner at hm ALONE.
I’m a loner. Isn’t it obvious ? yeah. too obvious.
& I dnt hve a social life. Tht explain why I’m hm ALONE.

i’m nt gonna force ppl to meet up. cos in e end , it backfires me.& I end up hearing e comment , “ you onli wanted to meet so badly wht”.
I dnt like tht. makes me sound so . . . pathetic.

so yeah. tht’s e life of a loner.
sad stuff rite. haha.

oh yeah. i hate wht u’re doin nw . seriously. it doenst make any sense.
& I didn’t do anything to you to get this treatment.
nvm. 4get it.
decided nt to care. do wht u think is e best fr you.
i culdnt be bothered.
I gt better matters to handle =DD

nights ppl. =D
{ 6:48 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *