Friday, March 14, 2008
like hello =D
i cant believe i’m in such a good mood.
after ytd, I feel so carefree !
like i’ve found a new meaning to life. ( hahaha. too much! I stil feel like a loner. )

today was quite interesting.
well , in e evening onwards only.
met chan & ghazali at je to go to tampines.
took a bus frm there. LOL.
we thought we were lost. but actually we werent. =D

stephanie’s birthday celebration was held at changi.
Met anand there too.
& my relative who tried to tricked me into thinkin he was someone else.
clown sia.
Seriously , if nt fr anand&ghazali, i think chan&i wuld hve died of boredom.

Managed to survive til 10 arnd thr.
It wasnt al tht bad la eh.
BUT. we were like e onli frens thr. yes.
when we aint tht close in e 1st place? so ya. Weird.

I only gt irritated when THE question was asked.
‘ which one of you is sathish’s ex ?’ . like hello.
is it tht impt to noe ?
jus cos your sis & i share e same ex , big deal eh ? it doesnt matter?
clown.
haha. okok. not tht affected la.
But stil. I hate tht reference. It’s nt a HUGE honour, you noe?
nothing so great or to be proud about.

so anw. mayb gg out fr og gathering tml at vivo.
need to go fr some ics thingy awhile b4 tht.
soooooo , i duno. I might join aarthi & sham oso.
&& i might be meetin chan at night.
OH NO. too many plans!
okok. I wil update wht exactly i did tml.
til den, nights ppl.
{ 11:31 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *