Thursday, April 3, 2008
another tiring school week. haaaaa.

omg. I spent e whole of sun night & mon early morning to
finish my PI for project work ! till 2am sia.
& e best part of it, on mon, Ms Heng didn’t come to sch.
Arghhhhhhhh. I wasted my night away.
Oh well, at least I didn’t hve to worry bout it anymore.
&& I had company online frm kumaran =D.

After sch on mon, met kumaran at kfc awhile.
didn’t eat there though.
glad 98% of e misunderstandings&doubts are cleared.
I think? hmms. Hahaaaa.
Met chan&ravi at BB awhile too. ate at mac all.
went dinner with family,Ranjit attai & Lithia.
Went over to their hse till 11.
Too tired to do any work. Jus slept.

tue was another tiring day with PC.
It’s tiring but I dnt mind la. It’s fr my own good health.
Had 3 hrs straight of lessons.
met e indians after school. ate lunch.
chit chat. tht’s bout it. ntin exciting.
chan came over to my hse awhile.
nice talking to her ALONE. haha. been awhile.
finished up my last min work & slept.

ytd , thr was a OWENS hse meeting.
i want to be part of e hse committee.
cos I feel tht I really am nt getting inolved in anything in school.
as in leadership roles. so unlike me. hmms.
there was eclub meetin too. gt in2 e ‘sizzlin ice’.
I’m ok with that , I guess.
had to come up with new products. wth.
discussed with members.
damn tired. went dinner with family.
read thru chem notes & slept.

today was damn draggy.
school til 5.30 ? argh. the PW lecture was torture.
I spent my time doodling . . .
it was raining heavily at 6 , so I stayed back in sch awhile
with e Indians til e rain had subsided.
went to kfc with aarthi. nice catching up on stuff with her.
she is one of e few ppl, i dnt mind sharing my honest thoughts to.

i have to do research on my eclub stuff fr tml’s meeting.
I need to research on cars fr my econs project.
I need to finish my bio&econs tutorial by tonight.
&& I’m freakin tired.

school really drains out all e energy in me.
i dnt have energy to study when I reach home.
I jus finish up my hw & tht’s it.
I head to bed. really tiring.

i look 4ward to hear your reasons , idiot.
hahaaaa. i miss you .

ohyeah, i miss aisyah&fazee.
I always miss chan , although i saw her 2 days ago.
nights ppl. loves.
{ 5:34 AM }



Its your turn...



back in time...
June 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
July 2010

the thank you's
fazee loves tasvita *